Cost structure of water supply system in Kolkata: analysis of Kolkata Municipal Corporation budget

Water supply in Kolkata Municipal Corporation is primarily dependent on river Hoogly. River Hoogly supply almost 80 per cent of total water supply, in terms of surface water. The rest 20 per cent is met up from ground water source. This duality regarding source of water supply is affecting Kolkata’s...

Full description

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Prakriti K. Chakraborty
Format: Default Conference proceeding
Published: 2015
Online Access:
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!