House prices and the macroeconomy : implications for banking and price stability / Charles Goodhart and Boris Hofmann. implications for banking and price stability /
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- House prices and the macroeconomy : overview
- House prices as predictors of consumer price inflation?
- Financial conditions indices
- The Phillips curve, the IS curve, and monetary transmission
- Goods and asset price deflations
- House prices and bank credit
- Bank regulation and macroeconomic fluctuations
- Default, credit growth and asset prices
- What role for house prices in the measurement of inflation?
- A second Central Bank instrument?
- House price fluctuations and public policy.